Important! Save use
SmartLifeShop.eu has noted with great care with all product, the effect and use, and where you need to take care to ensure safe use. SmartLifeShop.eu is not responsible for the consequences of misuse of the products offered!
- 100% natural and legal, no chemicals and synthetics
- A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet
- Experiences and effects may vary from person
- Recommended daily amount not to exceed
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use your common sense!
Think of the following cases as extra before you use a product:
- Pregnancy / breastfeeding
- excessive alcohol
- Psychological problems such as depression
- Physical problems , such as heart disease
Special attention is true in the case of MAO-inhibitors. Some products have ingredients that may interfere with other ingredients of medication or food . Monoamine oxidase (MAO ) is an important enzyme that certain chemicals in the body breaks down . When the use of a MAO inhibitor such termination will therefore be less or does not take place , so that , in principle, harmless food can be toxic. The effects may include headache, nausea , dangerous rise in blood pressure and even unconsciousness.
It is also possible to mix with MAO-inhibitors to strengthen the effect (like Syrian Rue ) but it should be wise to go with the dosages.
Below (food)substances should NOT take 12 hours before and 12 hours after taking an MAO-inhibitors.
- antidepressants containing Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors ( SSRIs ) such as paroxetine (Paxil ) , fluoxetine ( Prozac ) , citalopram ( Cipramil ) , fluvoxamine ( Fevarin ) and sertraline ( Zoloft )
- Kanna ( Sceletium tortuosum )
- migraine medications
- allergy medications
- cold remedies
- amphetamine ( speed )
- MDMA ( Ecstasy )
- mescaline cacti ( peyote and san pedro )
- Ephedra / ephedrine
Cause headache and/or nausea:
- dairy produce
- caffeine (coffee , tea , cola , guarana , energy drinks )
- nasal sprays
- all old cheeses (except cottage cheese, cream cheese )
- dry fermented sausage ( bologna , salami , pepperoni , corned beef and liver)
- non - fresh meat , fish and eggs
- pickled herring and salted dried fish
- meat extracts
- yeast extracts / brewer 's yeast ( Marmite )
- fruit (bananas , avocados , figs , raisins , red plums , pineapple , raspberries )
- nuts / peanuts
- broad beans and pods
- soy sauce
- LSA ( morning glory and hawaiian baby woodrose seeds)
- MDA related spices ( nutmeg , sweet flag)
- St. John's wort
- other MAO inhibitors .
In short, and again, always use your common sense !